Discover Your Dream Home
In an ever-changing real estate and mortgage environment you demand the guidance of a trusted advisor to ensure your next move is the best one for you and your family. Gaining your trust and confidence is our Teams daily mission. We understand that trust is not simply granted to us from our clients, instead it is earned. With every call, email, text or encounter we are constantly striving to deliver you the information and answers you require promptly and accurately so that trust & faith in us can grow. Our experience and perseverance through the most challenging of times in this industry has made us stronger, resilient real estate agent advisors for our clients.
Our ultimate goal is to make you so happy with our comprehensive services that you'll be a client for life! With the fostering of that lasting relationship we also hope to have earned the privilege of helping those closest to you in the future (friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances, etc.) through your warm introductions & recommendations.
Get an experienced Real Estate Agent Advisor & Team On Your Side for Buying, Selling or Investing in Real Estate in the Twin Cities:
- Your Trusted Real Estate Resource throughout the entire moving process since 2005.
- The DesMarais Real Estate Team Proudly Ranks Amongst the Top 2% of Realtors (22,000+) in Minnesota & Western Wisconsin by sales volume so your truly aligned with the Best-of-the-Best (2013 Broker Metrics Statistics).
- Over 12+ Years of Foundational Experience in Residential New Construction & Renovation Industries.
- Access to an Extensive Allied Network of Residential Home-Builders, Contractors, Subcontractors, Home Inspection Services, Relocation Services, Home Warranty Services & Mortgage Experts.
- Detailed Knowledge on the Pros & Cons of your next Home, Neighborhood & Community.
- Client-centric Focus Keeps Your Goals & Objectives Always Our First Priority.
- Strong Negotiation Skills Ensure You the Best Deal Possible.
- Customized MLS Home Searches Tailored To Match Your Every Want & Need.
- Top-Shelf Marketing Techniques & Strategies Award You Optimal Exposure On-Site & Online.
- Our Dedicated Team Delivers Specialized Support from Start to Finish and Beyond.
- Dynamic Relocation Services Tailored to Deliver a Top-Shelf Customer Experience with Expert Knowledge of Local Communities, Schools & Lifestyle Options.
- Keller Williams is the Single, Fastest Growing Real Estate Company in North America by agent-count with over 90,000+ Agent Associates Globally & 700+ Offices.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017, Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching you agree to the End User License Agreement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices should be sent in writing by mail to: Michael Bisping, Director of Customer Relations at Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., 2550 University Avenue West, Suite 259S, Saint Paul, MN 55114 or by email to email@example.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.